Google Scholar | dblp
- Simultaneous Contact and Aerodynamic Force Estimation (s-CAFE) for Aerial Robots. International Journal of Robotics Research (IJRR), 2019 (accepted for publication), [arxiv] [PDF]
- vol. 33, issue 6, pp. 1467-1482, 05 Oct 2017, IEEE, DOI: 10.1109/TRO.2017.2750703 [ IEEExplore ] External Wrench Estimation, Collision Detection, and Reflex Reaction for Flying Robots. IEEE Transactions on Robotics,
- John Wiley and Sons [ elib | Wiley ] Autonomous Vision Based MAV for Indoor and Outdoor Navigation. Journal of Field Robotics,
- vol. 19, no. 3, pp. 46-56, Sep 2012 , DOI: 10.1109/MRA.2012.2206473 [ elib | IEEExplore ] Toward a Fully Autonomous UAV: Research Platform for Indoor and Outdoor Urban Search and Rescue. Robotics & Automation Magazine, IEEE ,
- Müller, Marcus G and Steidle, Florian and Schuster, Martin J. and Lutz, Philipp and Maier, Moritz and Stoneman, Samantha and Tomić, Teodor and Stürzl, Wolfgang, Robust Visual-Inertial State Estimation with Multiple Odometries and Efficient Mapping on an MAV with Ultra-Wide FOV Stereo Vision. IEEE/RSJ International Conference on Intelligent Robots and Systems (IROS), 1-5 Oct 2018, Madrid, Spain, pp. 3701--3708. Conference Best Paper Award
- Tomić, Teodor and Haddadin, Sami, Towards Interaction, Disturbance and Fault Aware Flying Robot Swarms. International Symposium on Robotics Research (ISRR), 11-14 Dec 2017, Puerto Varas, Chile, ISBN 978-3-030-28619-4 [ springer ]
- Tomić, Teodor and Schmid, Korbinian and Lutz, Philipp and Mathers, Andrew and Haddadin, Sami, The Flying Anemometer: Unified Estimation of Wind Velocity from Aerodynamic Power and Wrenches. IEEE/RSJ International Conference on Intelligent Robots and Systems (IROS), 9-14 Oct 2016, Deajeon, Korea [ IEEExplore ]
- Tomić, Teodor and Haddadin, Sami, Simultaneous Estimation of Aerodynamic and Contact Forces in Flying Robots: Applications to Metric Wind Estimation and Collision Detection. IEEE International Conference on Robotics and Automation (ICRA), 26-30 May 2015, Seattle, WA, USA [ elib | IEEExplore ]
- Tomić, Teodor and Haddadin, Sami, A Unified Framework for External Wrench Estimation, Interaction Control and Collision Reflexes for Flying Robots. IEEE/RSJ International Conference on Intelligent Robots and Systems (IROS), pp. 4197-4204, 14-18 Sep 2014, Chicago, IL, USA [ IEEExplore ]
- Tomić, Teodor, Evaluation of Acceleration-Based Disturbance Observation for Multicopter Control. European Control Conference (ECC), pp. 2937-2944, 24-27 Jun 2014, Strasbourg, France [ IEEExplore ]
- IEEE International Conference on Robotics and Automation (ICRA), pp. 1747-1754, 30 May - 6 Jun 2014, Hong Kong, China [ IEEExplore ]* equal contribution Learning Quadrotor Maneuvers from Optimal Control and Generalizing in Real-Time.
- IEEE/RSJ International Conference on Intelligent Robots and Systems (IROS), pp. 3955-3962., 3-8 Nov 2013, Tokyo, Japan. RoboCup best paper award [ elib | IEEExplore ] Stereo Vision based indoor/outdoor Navigation for Flying Robots.
- Windmessung mittels eines Multikopters (Wind measurement by a multicopter). German patent DE102016119152A1, filed 2016-10-07 by DLR and LUH, granted 2018-12-27
- Model-Based Control of Flying Robots for Robust Interaction under Wind Influence [ PDF ], 2018. Dr.-Ing thesis accepted at the Faculty of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science at the Gottfried Wilhelm Leibniz University of Hannover, Germany. Advisor: Sami Haddadin
- PDF ], 2010. (In Croatian -- translation: Robust control of rigid body motion). Master thesis at the Faculty of Mechanical Engineering and Naval Architecture at the University of Zagreb, Croatia. Advisor: Josip Kasać Robusno upravljanje gibanjem krutog tijela [
- Nicolas Abuter (2016). Master Thesis.
- Adam Trizuljak (2015-2016), A Swarm of Nano Flying Sensor Nodes. Bachelor Thesis.
- Justin Wildschut (2014), internship
- Ingo von Bargen (2013-2014), internship
- Moritz Maier (2013) Learning Quadrotor Maneuvers From Optimal Control. Master Thesis [ elib ]
Guillermo Falconi (2012), internship